Dry Skin Love Skincare Signature Aroma
Vanilla Bean. Virgin Coconut. Chamomile Flower.
Dry Skin Love signature aroma starts with extra virgin coconut oil infused with whole vanilla bean and chamomile flowers.
Dry Skin Love signature aroma is rich, creamy and decadent, and forms the base of all of our skincare products.
Luxurious. Comforting. Sensual.
Vanilla Bean: warm, sweet, comforting
Vanilla bean (Vanilla planifolia) is rich, warm, sweet and complex, with soft notes of spice and hints of tobacco.
We only use whole vanilla bean extracts. We do not use isolated or synthetic vanillin, because vanillin on its own is pretty, but lifeless.
We use organic Bourbon Vanilla Beans from Madagascar.
Virgin Coconut: creamy, buttery, decadent
We use organic extra virgin coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) that is cold-pressed and unrefined. Our coconut oil is Fair Trade and comes from a sustainable source.
Our virgin coconut oil has a strong natural coconut aroma that is rich, buttery and sweet.
Virgin coconut oil makes your skin feel soft and lubricated.
Blue Chamomile - rich, warm, inviting
The aroma of chamomile (Matricaria recutita L.) is rich, warm and herbaceous with pleasant apple-like undertones.
We use organic blue chamomile CO2, which is rich in sesquiterpenes, α-bisabolol, β-farnesene and chamazulene.
Dry Skin Love skincare products contain our signature aroma
We only use aromas that are:
- Natural, plant-based and minimally processed. We use plant oils, butters, waxes, honey, herbs, flowers, roots, extracts and essential oils to build our aromatic blends. No artificial or synthetic fragrances.
- Fresh. We only use fresh ingredients.
- Transparent. We only buy from reputable suppliers with COAs. We tell you what we put in our products. Our products have 'use-by' dates and/or expiration dates.
- Safe. We use natural aromas that have a long history of safe use. We use natural aromas in low quantities.
- Functional - we use aromas that have antioxidant activity to protect your skin and increase product shelf life.
- Enjoyable - we use aromas that are rich, warm, soothing and calming.
Dr. Natasha Ryz is a scientist, skin care expert and an entrepreneur. She is the founder of Dry Skin Love Skincare, and she creates skincare products for beauty, dry skin and pain relief.
Dr. Ryz has a PhD in Experimental Medicine from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, and she is a Vanier scholar. She also holds a Master of Science degree and a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg.
Natasha is the former Chief Science Officer of Zenabis Global, and she oversaw extraction, analytics, and product development. Her team brought 20 products to market including oils, sprays, vapes and softgels.